Delivery Policy: All of our products are supplied digitally online as a subscription, or can be digitally downloaded directly from the internet. We provide annual access to a formulary database via an annual subscription. Our data is always available using our on-line interface at www.vetformulary.com or www.EBVM.vet. All data is delivered for the sole use of the registered individual only. Subscriptions cannot be shared or transferred and are provided on a confidential, individual 12-month subscription basis only.
• To access the data and use the iOS app, users must have an active subscription.
• New iOS App Users will have a trial period, afterwhich they must purchase a subscription to continue using the platform.
• Subscriptions are available in either 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 month periods. Prices are available in the app.
• Payments will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, this is displayed in the App.
• Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by accessing the Account Settings on the device.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be foreit when a user purchases a subscription.
Cancellation Policy: All users are offered a free introductory trial period. This consists of one-month free access to our database and allows full use of and access to all published "Formulary Data" via App, on-line access and via PMS using a bespoke an API upon request and agreement. After our free trial period, no refund is provided in relation to data type, quantity or quality. This applies to all subscriptions from one month after the time of registration. User access will automatically lapse after 12 months if no further subscription is paid. Should a user subscribe without utilizing the trial period of 1 month, a full refund remains available at any time in the first month following registration, should the user believe that data purchased is inadequate or unsuitable to their needs.
Should a user fail to have adequate access to our data, e.g. due to a failure of a delivery mechanism, for a significant period (48hrs or more), we will, at our discretion, provide a refund of any subscription paid proportionally to the period that access was unavailable. We cannot be responsible for any lack of availability of data caused by actions of the user that are outside of our standard individual registration and annual subscription, e.g. any failure of a user's hardware or the internet or other service provider, or sharing of a single account between multiple users.
The Veterinary Publishing Company will respond to any request for a refund within two weeks of a user contact. All requests for a refund should be sent to the registered company address above and should be made in writing.
The Veterinary Publishing Company Ltd
C/O Lyngarth, Wetherby, UK, LS22 6SE
You can also contact us by email using: firstname.lastname@example.org